2.12 CAMpanion raises 60K thru Kickstarter
CAMpanion explains how there campaign for a GoPro mount has raised over $60K on Kickstarter & how to contact press for your Kickstarter campaign. All new case study! How to run a crowdfunding campaign.
- CAMpanion campaign was able to raise over $60,130 dollars.
- CAMpanion is a mount for the GoPro camera that attaches to all smartphones and cases ( exception of silicon cases).
- CAMpanion was designed for use as an every day camera for GoPro cameras to connect with smartphones for easier shooting of videos and stills on your smart phone screen.
- With the CAMpanion mount; You can now use your GoPro in dim-lighting settings utilizing your smartphone flashlight.
- CAMpanion reached their crowdfunding goal in less than 4 days after launching their campaign.
- CAMpanion was also a strong supporter / backer of the KaliPAK campaign on Kickstarter.
- KaliPAK is a Revolutionary Lightweight Portable Energy Generator that uses Folding Solar Panels.
- Utilizing their $5 dollar rewards package; CAMpanion collaborated with FABLAB on their campaign to create a 3D module of their CAMpanion mount for supporters who backed them on their $5 dollar rewards package.
- 1 lucky backer ( Sarah ) purchased the $10,00o dollars CAMpanion baller package reward. Sarah will be able to join the CAMpanion team on a 1 week exotic trip to the Greek islands of Karpathos.
- Can be located on the following Facebook page link.
Get rid of the headache of fulfilling your orders to your backers with Amplex.com That way you can start planning your next crowdfunding campaign!
Check out our sponsors with over 7 million page views a month and an email list with 72K subscribers. Remember to use the code “ZAC20” for 20% off any of your crowdfunding services.