2.20 Crowdfunding Resource: Virtual Incubator & Crowdfunding Network
How to run a crowdfunding campaign? Manolis shares his crowdfunding resource the Virtual Incubator & Crowdfunding Network. Not only does Manolis have a crowdfunding network of influencers at your disposal he also offers social media services and assists with building your media list.
CLICK TO TWEET
- Manolis Sfinarolakis is an expert Crowdfunding consultant, Digital Media, Fundraising, Network Effects, and Social Media Business development.
- Reality Crowd T.V. is a web-based series that assists entrepreneurs worldwide on how to create a business and also provide a step by step process on how to run a successful Crowdfunding campaign via their show.
- They also specialize on social media business development, taking control of clients social media accounts, growing clients accounts, funding portals, and provide consulting expertise for paid media buys to better optimize visibility to clients social media account and crowdfunding campaigns.
- Provide an annual service called Meltwater which assists in media monitoring, social media monitoring, media intelligence products, and tools to help companies build brands who have opted into Reality Crowd T.V..
- In 2014 they assisted over 10 crowdfunding campaigns raise over $825,000 dollars.
- Recommends to start pre-planning 3 to 6 months prior to launching your campaign.
- Cost normally $500 dollars per month per platform such as your Facebook and Twitter accounts to utilize Reality Crowd T.V. services.
- Have a YouTube channel titled RealityCrowdTV.
- Contact information: email@example.com and phone number 203-232-2462.
HGet rid of the headache of fulfilling your orders to your backers with Amplex.com That way you can start planning your next crowdfunding campaign!
Check out our sponsors with over 7 million page views a month and an email list with 72K subscribers. Remember to use the code “ZAC20” for 20% off any of your crowdfunding services.