2.7 Crowdfunding Video Do’s & Don’ts
ZacBob goes over what you should and shouldn’t have in your crowdfunding video. Explains a few lessons and hopefully a few ideas on what you should do for your next crowdfunding video!
[ctt title=”Like what you’re hearing Sharing this episode!” tweet=”Crowdfunding Videos Do’s and Don’ts! http://ctt.ec/sMFv6+ #Crowdfunding #Kickstarter” coverup=”sMFv6″]
- Recording a crowdfunding video: Mac users can utilize tele stream, final cut, and Garageband.
- Recording a crowdfunding video: PC Users can utilize audacity, adobe premiere, windows movie maker, and movavi!
- 30% of viewers only view will finish reviewing the entire length of your video. Keep your videos short and under 2 minutes!
- Showcase your product and make it the main staple of your video.
- Be blunt and get straight to the point of your video when asking for reaching your goal!
- Crowdfunding is free! Don’t be afraid to fail!
- Be passionate about your product!
- Use the scarcity tactic!
Check out our sponsors with over 7 million page views a month and an email list with 72K subscribers. Remember to use the code “ZAC20” for 20% off any of your crowdfunding services.
Get rid of the headache of fulfilling your orders to your backers with Amplex.com That way you can start planning your next crowdfunding campaign!