2.8 CrowdRise: An Alternative Crowdfunding site to Kickstarter/Indiegogo
If your looking for a cheaper website that doesnt take 7.5-8% of your funds, and its for a good cause, or maybe its just a personal cause! Then CrowdRise might be for you. This new crowdfunding platform has been gaining traction all year with some big names running some big campaigns!
INSERT AUDIO HERE
- Mike noticed a need with everyone sharing content, and decided to act on that need with Snip.ly
- You can attach a message to any page/content that your sharing, and not only will people see the article, but they will see your personal messaged overlaid on that page/content you’re sharing.
- Find an article related to your industry, and input into snip.ly
- First option is, what do you want your call of action to say? Any message you want displayed over the top of the content.
- There will also be a button; you can link that button to whatever destination, email subscription, Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaign etc.
- Then share the link!
- Whenever people click on the link they will also see the URL that you’re sharing and that page will be linked to your Call to action!
- ly is Free for up to 1000 clicks per month.
- Over 41 million links have been clicked through Snip.ly
Get rid of the headache of fulfilling your orders to your backers with Amplex.com That way you can start planning your next crowdfunding campaign!
Check out our sponsors with over 7 million page views a month and an email list with 72K subscribers. Remember to use the code “ZAC20” for 20% off any of your crowdfunding services.
Crowdfunding resources and links