Mark & Billy are the co-founders of BackerClub. Mark was originally a crowdfunding creator turned consultant turned entrepreneur. Both co-founders started out as “crowdfunding fans” or entrepreneurs that can see and appreciate the importance that Kickstarter & Indiegogo have brought to the table. Check out our latest episode to learn more.
HOW TO RUN A CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN?
- Mark noticed a need for a club of backers after experiencing the dreadful crowdfunding “middle campaign slump”.
- Must projects that go through BackerClub.co result in $1200 – $1300 in pledges from members of BackerClub.co
- Check out the homepage of Backerclub.co to see what members are backing!
- You can also search similar campaigns who have gone through BackerClub and see how many pledges they received from the BackerClub community!
- Over 4000 members on BackerClub who have backed over 105 projects.
- No charge up front, project will be reviewed by someone at BackerClub. After approval, your campaign is placed on their site, and members start backing.
- There is no charge from BackerClub in the event your campaign fails. Also you are only charged $379 from BackerClub. But there is a stipulation on that. You’re only charged $379 from BackerClub after you received $379 in funding from BackerClub members. A win win!
- There are other services from BackerClub, like a featured campaign page for all BackerClub members to see. Additional email blasts, you can purchase more than 1 email blast to give BackerClubs list a chance to see your campaign more than once.
- The Worlds Best Travel Jacket is probably one of the best cases to come through BackerClub.
- Best of how Kickstarter & Indiegogo works, if you launch with a weak start, you’re going to struggle all the way through. So the best time to sign up for BackerClub would be day 1.
- Make sure you check out BackerClub.co new product. CrossPromote.co