Vincent has run 9 campaigns and raised a bunch of money. He has learned more than most of us what it takes to succeed in the crowdfunding space. If you want to learn from the best, I can think of no other person better at this then Vincent.
- Vince has run several campaigns, to many to list with a huge amount of success when it comes to crowdfunding.
- You might remember Vincent Ng and his brother from Havok Racer Chronograph Steven Ng.
- WingTip Wallets is the wallet you need when looking dapper in your suit.
- Vincent and Steven are both known for their killer crowdfunding videos which are all around 2 minutes or less. If you want to learn how to make a crowdfunding video, any of there campaigns will teach you a lot.
- Every product has a different way to express themselves. Try to keep it very simple to understand.
- If your product is very complex, you might want to go with the traditional video where you explain every detail verse a commercial.
- Key to success according to Vincent. Transparency!
- Whatever your crowdfunding, its important that you would back it yourself. Think about it, would you spend X amount for your product if you seen it in a store on a shelf?
- Transparency also comes with response. Respond to the messages and comments you get in regards to your crowdfunding campaign and respond quickly!
- @VincentPilotNg on Snapchat! See graphic below!
- Remember to stop during all the hustle and bustle of a planning and preparing a crowdfunding campaign and… HAVE FUN!
- Bomber Barrel which funded over 400K on Kickstarter only took $2000 to launch.
- Always take feedback from your backers, even if your campaign fails, that way you know exactly what to fix and re-launch.
- When you launch your second product on Kickstarter, you always have your backers from your previous campaigns. If you followed their suggestions to make a better product, of course they will come back a second time and support you! #Secret2Success
KICKSTARTER FUNDING GOAL: $10,000
KICKSTARTER ACTUAL FUNDING: $11,235
Vincent’s Kickstarter campaigns:
WingTip Wallets – $11,225 on Kickstarter – CLICK HERE
Bomber Paracord Keychain – $146,029 on Indiegogo – CLICK HERE
Egg addiction – $82,082 on Kickstarter – CLICK HERE
Bomber Barrel – $430,393 on Kickstarter – CLICK HERE
Halo Belt 2.0 – $162,391 on Kickstarter – CLICK HERE
Halo mini – $34,694 on Kickstarter – CLICK HERE
Halo Zero Messenger bag – $35,401 on Kickstarter – CLICK HERE
Halo Belt – $57,206 on Kickstarter – CLICK HERE
GRAND TOTAL! $959,421 through crowdfunding! WOW!